A lot of people have no clue as to what the store I work at sells. I guess if you aren't into dance or don't go to costume parties, you wouldn't just drop by the store.
So what is our store exactly? We are a dancewear and costume store. We sell dance shoes, tights, leotards, costumes, costume accessories, theatrical makeup, hats, boas, masks...the list goes on and on. We don't sell just one type of thing, we sell thousands of things. It does make it hard after awhile to keep track of everything that is in the store.
It is a family owned business, so it is like a second family to everyone who works there. I love all of the owners, they are great people and have run a successful business for the last 25 years.
I have been the floor manager for about three months now. I enjoy going to work everyday, which a lot of people can't say. I have a GREAT crew this Halloween. Everyone is doing a great job of selling products AND keeping the store clean. That can be a very difficult task for this time of year. We like to think of Halloween season as our "Christmas season".
We have been dressing up on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
The last week of October, we will dress up everyday.
Here are some pictures from the past couple of weekends:
My Sunday crew
Tin Girls- Priscilla, Megan and Jessica
Pirates- Amy and Alexa
Amy and Me...I'm supposed to be a 50's girl
Jessica as Jackie Moon (from Will Ferrill's movie, Semi-Pro)
Visit me at work if you ever need dancewear or a costume!






0 comments:
Post a Comment